Friday, 7 October 2011

The 'iReclaimed' Blog

This is Jordan, I'm 17 and was a participant in the 1st Reclaim project in 2007 - Moss Side boys. I've created this blog for people who are already involved or just interested in what we're about.

To me, Reclaim is about giving a voice to the voiceless, hence, the reason this blog has been created. I've attended so many meetings and conferances where adults have asked me questions about young people today and I feel a blog like this is a good way to show what we think. It's apparent to me that change is needed - the riots being an example of this - yet the people with the answers (THE YOUNG PEOPLE) have the least say in what changes should be made.

I would like hope this blog becomes central hub where young people with answers can connect with those who want answers and work together to make a positive change in society.

Lets begin.
Jordan

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear, Hear Jordan.. It makes me proud to read this, look forward to hearing more from Manchester's great young people!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.